Our Client has one of Denmark’s largest web sites and service more than 1 million users on a daily basis. Delivering a good experience at all times requires an extreme focus on quality, fast response times, robustness and scalability of our clients services. As quality engineer consultant you will play a central role in ensuring our client constantly deliver best of class results.
You will work closely with two teams of strong professionals within agile web development. The culture is informal, with a great deal of flexibility, freedom and responsibility.
You will work closely with our clients team managers, product owners, designers and developers to deliver high quality web products to our users.
Your main tasks will be:
- building and maintaining automated regression tests
- designing the test and QA strategies in cooperation with the team manager
- performing manual acceptance, End2End and load tests
- monitoring our operating performance through Zabbix, Elastic stack, etc. to find optimization areas for future development
Until you have learned and know the teams and the tasks well, you will work in Odense. Hereafter it is fine to work from the clients location in Copehagen, however, you must expect travels to Odense once in a while or sufficiently often to solve your tasks.
- 3 or more years of professional experience as software tester
- experience in working with agile testing principles through Scrum
- basic understanding of web technology
- understanding written and spoken Danish. It is not a requirement to speak Danish
As a person, you are:
- outgoing, positive and service oriented
- self-driven and persistent
React, Node.js, Java, Rest APIs, Github, Rancher, Docker, Jenkins, Atlassian suite Start:
3 months + extension
København / Odense
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.