For a financial client, we are looking for a Solution Architect. Scope
The consultant must verify the technical prepared plans and tools before the roll-out of a Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution according to the scope.
During implementation, the solution architecture consultant communicates the architecture to the technical stakeholders and guides the receiving implementation team in use if best practice, tools and reporting within the representative technology. Experience
- Implementing PAM tools in a large organization and preferable also Identity Access Management (IAM) experience or knowledge.
- Analyzing and technical managing the changes of different kind of privileged IT access types to prepare for the future access change.
- Technical risk assessment within this area.
- Communication skills to facilitate technical meetings and capability of explaining complex topics in simple way, but also the capability to dive into troublesome areas.
- Preferably technical documentation skills
- Windows Active Directory architecture,
- RDP and Windows server privileged access setup is a requirement.
- Preferably experience with how Linux/Unix, SSH, SUDO/ROOT access rights works and possible configuration.
- DB2 privileged access setup.
- Experience with PAM software and interaction with IAM software would be a major plus.
The consultant should facilitate using a framework which makes sure to support detecting all privileged accesses, that also include support for manual process information and automated detection on target servers if possible.
Knowledge from Finance / Banking industry and possible working experience within IT-user administration and/or infrastructure and compliance projects is positively considered. Start:
May 20th 2019
November 30th 2019
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.