For a large well renowned logistics company, we are seeking several Biztalk developers for an assignment in Denmark or Poland (on-site at the clients locations).
The candidate must have Hands-on experience and understanding in all aspects of systems development within the application to application integration space, including technical requirements, system configuration, interface requirements and you have knowledge about systems development methodologies.
You will be part of a talented group of Biztalk specialists all striving towards the same goal. You can expect to shuffle between different projects both new and ongoing. In this role it is vital that you are also able to communicate with the clients stakeholders, for gathering business needs. And from time to time be able to act as a bridge between the business and the developers, some of whom are situated in Poland and South Africa and therefore, ability to communicate in English is a must.
- Deep BizTalk Server 2009 / 2013 R2 knowledge and understanding
- BizTalk Server 2013 R2 development experience
- Expert knowledge and experience with Biztalk Integration
- Some .Net development experience preferred XML/XSLT experience
- Knowledge and understanding of concepts like SOA, ESB, API management and Service Virtualization
Integrating using one or more of the following technologies preferred: IBM MQ, CA Layer7/API Gateway, BizTalk SAP adapter, Tibco.” Start:
3 months + extension
Denmark or Poland
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.