For a client in the financial sector, we are looking for Business Analysts for a Regulatory Reporting project.
We are looking for Junior, Intermediate and Senior profiles
The unit, Regulatory Reporting, is primarily an operations unit. This means that the staff are all engaged in different part of various value chains that ultimately produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial risk reports to external regulators such as the European Central Bank..
This requires that candidates should have an understanding and keen interest of banking products and their risks as well as being skilled at analyzing data.
Your main responsibilities will be to work with various types of regulatory reporting, including SHS-G, FINREP and KOIA reporting.
- Academic degree in finance, mathematecis, physics, statistics, engineering or similar
- Solid analytical skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of the changing regulatory landscape
- Ability to work well within a team and crossfunctional teams within the organisation
- Banking/financial experience
- Experience with Basel III/CRD IV (preferred)
Technical skills: Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.