We are looking for a senior C++ Developer to build our clients’ developer relations team in Stockholm.
You will be part of a small task force that’s working with internal and external Tech and Game teams, this will include supporting developers, on-boarding new game teams to help them integrate tech, developing new creative solutions, investigating problems reported by game teams and coaching fellow developers.
The role involves traveling to the clients’ partners location at critical phases such as initial integration and launch preparations.
You are a fast-learner with a positive attitude and a strong passion for working with new technology and you are able to jump into any project to quickly adapt and resolve complex problems. Must have:
- Experience in C/C++ development
- Experience of Android and iOS development
- Worked with development of Game-engine (such as Unity) or cross-platform SDK’s
- Worked with various development environments and build-systems
- Work effectively in teams, both local and geographically distributed, and is relationship and communication oriented
- Ability to architect & design components, features and larger systems
- Comfortable with producing technical documentation
- Willing to travel to Partners offices to support game teams
Good to have:
- Able to manage multiple projects across our game portfolio
- Experience developing games from beginning to end
- Experience with game production tools development
- Experience of Desktop / Console development
- Experience in a Developer Relations role
Minst 5 års professionell IT-arbetslivserfarenhet.
Typ av jobb: