- Industry: Software House.
- Location: Fully Remotly if you are independent Team.
- Project language: Polish and English (B2).
- Project length: Long-term.
- Start: 1 month – the best ASAP.
- Remuneration: Up to 140 zł/h (depending on your experience).
This Client, a technology services company, provides innovative solutions in areas such as: Data Management, Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Compliance.
Company acts as a technical advisor for the client in Data-related projects and issues. JOB DESCRIPTION
As a Developer you will work as an integral part of our Development team which works for a big foreign pharmaceutical US-located client
The team mainly develops and maintains already-implemented Business Intelligence systems
integrated with the client’s data lake
You’ll have an opportunity to deal with:
- Developing high quality, testable code, implementing and software testing.
- Analysing and managing existing Business Intelligence solutions.
- Cooperating with Analysts and Designers in the field of customer requirements analysis and specifications of the functional and technical solutions offered.
- Keeping technical documentation / installation instructions / manuals.
We are looking for consultants with 3 combinations of competences:
- .NET Core.
- .NET Core + Angular.
Despide of that we require:
- 3 years+ of experience in .NET Development/Angular Developer/FullStack Developer.
- Communicative English skills (B2 level).
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Experience in work with foreign clients.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Independence, commitment and creative approach to problem solving.
- Experience in work with: Microservices environment, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Cloud platform.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies (Scrum).
- Working for this Client, will give you growth opportunities for international career development and implementing your own ideas. This company mainly support the largest international organizations outside of Poland, working with cutting-edge BI and BigData technology stacks.
- Adjustable working hours.
- Long-term cooperation on B2B contract.
- Opportunity to work in friendly, international atmosphere and opportunities for professional development.
- Co-financed benefit package (private healthcare, Multisport card).
- Prodata's occasional, integration events.
Remote or multiple places in Poland
Przynajmniej 3 lata doświadczenia zawodowego w IT.
Praca na zlecenie